Friday, June 1, 2012

NEST, Through The Mist

NEST Logo, Through The Mist

Last Sunday I headed over to Universal Studios to ride the news Transformers: The Ride 3D. I have to say that it was worth the 3 hour wait BUT our first ride was stopped halfway through. I believe it was because they just had too many people and they were rushing everybody on the ride and it was too much to handle. I plan on going back on Monday when it's less crowded and a non holiday weekend and riding it multiple times to really pick everything up. All in all it was a solid ride. Defiantly the best thing Universal has added since probably Jurassic Park.

As for the queue it is a fun thing to walk through. This shot was taken outside where they send you when it's super busy.  This shot was taken as the sun was beaming right through crack between the overhang and the wall that displays the NEST logo (which is my favorite logo right now. It's beautiful.) and it just felt very Spielberg like. Spielberg was the executive producer on this so I felt it fit.

Twitter | Blog

No comments: