Monday, November 10, 2008

Photography Projects

These last few months I have gotten more and more into photography sometimes I am more into it than film making because its much quicker to get into. I can just pick up my camera and go shooting. I have really been inspired by Photographers like Thomas Hawk to get out their and start capturing the world around me. I think what he does photography wise is truly amazing. I aspire to be on his level.

That's why I have started to think about some photography projects that I can take on and start building different bodies of work. The bulk of my photography on Flickr are of my house pets because they are always around and its easy to capture photographs of them. I am now starting to push myself to begin shooting things like neon signs, landscapes, buildings at night, architecture, models even, different objects like candles, holiday decorations, cars, anything and everything is fair game for me. I just want to create images that people hopefully can connect to and maybe even inspire them.

I am still undecided about what my first Photography Project should be but when I figure it out I will share it here of course. I have the day off tomorrow so I will get out and shoot some stuff. Also please thank a veteran for their dedication to our amazing country. Good Night.

No comments: